The OnlineSPSS.com, a pioneer in online statistic services, provides advice on statistical problems arising in the preparation of studies, the analysis of data and the interpretation of results. The advisory service is available to graduate students, faculty members, as well as clients in government and industry. We have completed over 1000+ Projects since 2014. The company also makes it easy for freelancers statistician to find projects.
The OnlineSPSS.com is seeking qualified and experienced freelance statisticians to carry out freelance data analysis projects. Candidates should have proven experience of carrying out freelance statistical analysis work and have excellent qualifications and references.
The candidates must have quantitative and qualitative research and analysis skills. Experience with SPSS, SPSS-AMOS, SAS, R, Matlab, Statistica, STATA or other statistical software package is important for the positions. Would you like to Become a Statistician?
- You hold an MS or Ph.D. in statistics
- You possess the latest versions of IBM SPSS, SAS, R-studio, MatLab, Statistica, STATA, and/or other popular statistical programs.
- You have effortlessly proved your expertise in this field.
- English is your primary language, and your English writing proficiency is exceptional.
- You have aided master’s and/or doctoral students in tackling the statistical segments of their theses/dissertations.
- You are either a full-time consultant, retired faculty, or engaged in part-time teaching.
- You can regularly check your email throughout the day, including at least once per day on weekends.
Join Our Growing Freelance Community
Flexible and rewarding work with well-paid for Statisticians